The overriding WiseUp ‘Energy Solution’ here is trust.
Our brief was to give our client a solid energy cost management plan, at minimal cost, requiring minimal involvement from him. Mission accomplished!
We set up and independent metering agreement to enable direct access to his energy data. This saved time and the direct metering is at a lower rate than previously charged through his retailer.
We have pre-approved, direct access to his electricity bills.
- To ensure his electricity charges are correct via our bill checking service.
- To validate all cost elements for each site with usage compared yearly to validate that the types of agreements and tariffs are still the best fit.
Our client has used the WiseUp energy procurement service No commissions or incentives involved – just cheaper electricity.
- We tendered for a new commercial contract.
- We negotiated a better small business plan and recommended a 24-month term to secure lower rates.
- We identified low energy efficiency (Power Factor) on-site and recommended an energy efficiency audit. The data showed that investment in the energy efficiency audit would benefit his overall energy cost management strategy.