Reduce Your Business Energy Costs Today
Need help to understand your business energy bills? Have you been told you need to move to a contestable contract but aren’t sure what it means (or if it will save you money)? Not sure if you are on the right tariff?
Thinking of adding in solar but not sure if the cost outweighs the benefit, if you will actually reduce your bills, or if you should lease or buy your solar system?
We help you understand, plan and simplify your business energy needs. Our energy consultancy services are designed around you and your business.
Each business is unique, and the solutions that are right for one business will not work for other businesses. That’s why we work one-on-one with you to find out what you need and what will work for your business.
It’s all about creating a bespoke energy cost management strategy for your business to save money on electricity bills.
Tailor Made Energy Solutions. Designed to Save.
- Identify and validate your existing arrangements.
- Centralise and streamline your administrative processes.
- Review network, pricing and rules around your energy arrangements.
- Maximise your energy infrastructure investments.
- Teach you how to self-mange your own energy acquisition of your energy arrangements.
Energy Bill & Contract AuditsAll Wise Up engagements start with a comprehensive energy bill audit to find out the current state of play with your energy usage and bills and then identify areas of potential enhancement.
- Collate and review existing retailer electricity contracts.
- Review consumption data against current pricing tariffs to ensure you are correctly billed and recouping any overpayments.
- Recommend an energy strategy that takes advantage of every possible discount, retailer incentive and economies of scale.
Solar Energy AuditsSolar energy can be a brilliant cost saver for your business if you have the correct sized system, optimal location and are funded in the most effective way possible.
- Review site suitability for solar energy solutions.
- Identify potential cost/benefits of different purchase/lease options.
- Review existing solar panels and systems to ensure they are correctly sized to realise potential savings.
Tariff Restructuring & Contract NegotiationAre you on the best tariff to match your energy usage pattern? Do you need to go onto a contestable contract or are there other alternatives? Are you at risk of bracket creep and about to be charged higher rates?
- Review and help you to understand contracts you have made with Electricity Retailers including contracts of smart meters that may have hidden commissions and charges.
- Negotiate offers for energy and metering contracts.
- Compare offers and recommend optimal solutions.