Tired of Empty Promises and the Same Old Sales Speak?
Want to Stretch Your Purchasing Power?
How the WiseUp Business Model Works for You
- We are not a typical broker. We compare the market to secure the lowest energy rates, but the cost of electricity per kilowatt is just the beginning. When you work with WiseUp, you have a business partner working alongside you. This means no hard sale, just genuine service.
- You pay us a flat fee for our services, which means that you always have visibility of costs.
- It doesn’t matter how much energy you use; our fees are not linked to usage.
- You will never pay hidden charges via so-called ‘value-added service fees’, or ongoing metering fees.
- We are entirely independent, retailer and product agnostic. Our focus is on helping your business, not chasing commissions.
- You will always get the lowest rates when we broker new energy deals. How? Because when we procure energy, we do not charge any commissions to Retailers so they can offer their very best rates.
- We may refer you to a trusted provider in our network. This referral is based on helping you, not gaining commissions. No kickbacks, just genuine advice.
- You will have access to reduced electricity rates that are not advertised.
- Our business will only succeed when we help your business to reduce the cost of electricity. We don’t pay for advertising and rely on referral business.
- Lastly, we are a proud signatory to the National Customer Code for Energy Brokers, Consultants and Retailers. Our Director, Sharon Musker, is a National Customer Code Council member.
Testimonials From Happy Clients
We love working with businesses like these and helping them to save.
The Coffee Commune
“Energy, Gas Bills and Pricing can be such a mine field in business. WiseUp Energy Solutions has helped us navigate this complexity. Sharon is a pleasure to deal with! So knowledgeable and always supportive. Our energy consumption costs have gone down, something every business needs. Highly recommend!”
Gianna Di Bella
General Manager, Support Services
Retail Food Group
“Sharon was able to look at our energy retailers and show us how cost savings could be made. She worked with us to review our electricity and gas and managed the process of changing retailers. She expertly facilitated our metering contracts and we were able to make significant savings.
We have had hugely positive business outcomes from working with Wise Up.
The stand out aspect of working with Sharon was that she was able to achieve significant savings for us. I would absolutely recommend Sharon to other business owners who are trying to reduce costs and get more out of their energy retailers.”
Brumby's Cannon Hill
“Sharon was able to find a plan that gave us a flat rate, saving us a significant amount of money on our energy costs.
Sharon is very easy to work with, friendly, knowledgeable.
I would recommend Sharon to other businesses help them save on electricity costs”
Director, Brumby’s Cannon Hill
“Sharon was able to show me areas where I could make savings and managed changing retailers for me. She has a thorough knowledge of the way that energy companies operate and is able to identify the tricks that some companies try to use on business owners who don’t know any better.
Through working with Wise Up Energy, my business has saved significantly on energy costs.
I strongly recommend Sharon and Wise Up Energy to any business owner looking to reduce their operating costs.”
Owner, Friendly Grocer Redcliffe
“Our business has had the pleasure of having Sharon take care of our solutions to make our electricity account benefit us now and in the future. Not only is Sharon an expert at what she does she is also a wonderful person who is truly there to assist her clients. I would recommend WiseUp Energy Solutions to everyone and if you have the pleasure of dealing with Sharon you will understand why I gave so many stars.”
Moranbah Community Workers Club
“We had no concerns at all during the review process as Sharon is very approachable and thorough.
She provided my board with a completely transparent report, delivered in an easy to read format. This ensured they could make a confident decision on our solar purchase.
I would recommend Sharon Musker and Wise Up Energy Solutions to all organisations that are looking at carrying out some due diligence when purchasing a large solar system.”
General Manager, Moranbah Workers Club
Brumby's Park Ridge
We recommend Sharon, and her team to all business people I come in contact with. Not only because she has saved us, on three occasions, significant sums of money, but she is a pleasure to do business with.
Her knowledge with regards to electricity charges, rules & regulations is significant, and her patience in explaining the why’s and why not’s is amazing, and helped us to be very comfortable in our decision making.
Sharon is very approachable, and nothing is too insignificant for her to follow up, on our behalf, in a speedy time frame.
Thank you Sharon for your help & support with an industry that is, to us, baffling, confusing, and potentially a major expense to our business, without the knowledge you have shared with us.
Pam and David Russell
Brumby’s Bakery – Park Ridge
CQ Commercial Laundry
“Hi – cannot recommend this business highly enough. Very responsive, understanding and knowledgeable professionals in this field !!!”
Owner, CQ Commercial Laundry, Emerald
Your bespoke energy cost management solution. You may need ‘what-if’ scenario analysis, dispute resolution, landlord negotiations, or Body Corporate advice. The list is endless. We use our vast industry experience to solve your energy problems.
Your one-stop shop for expert advice and the lowest rates. We use our network of Retailers to source the best-priced, fit-for-purpose energy deals. You won’t pay any ongoing charges or hidden commissions.
Did you know you could reduce your power bill simply by changing the tariff? Our success stories prove that your default tariff may not be the best fit, lowest cost tariff to suit how and when you use energy. We can model tariffs using your usage data to find better ways.
Are you looking to buy solar but not sure where to start? Have you got multiple solar quotes, all offering different-sized systems, and are unsure which one is right for you? Can you determine the ROI of your solar investment? Our Solar Ready Analysis service will guide you to make the right decisions for your business.
Do you know if your bill is correct? Do you understand all the line items? We perform detailed bill audits for large Commercial and Industrial customers (C&I) and thorough bill checks for our Small and Medium Business (SME) Clients. You can pay your bill with confidence, knowing that your bill is an accurate reflection of your actual usage and contracts.
We like to keep things simple at WiseUp.
Book your complimentary bill analysis today. We will explain our processes and identify where we can reduce your electricity bill. If we can’t see any opportunities to save you money, we will let you know. It won’t cost you a cent, and you will have peace of mind that you are not paying more for electricity than you need to.
Where we can reduce energy costs, we will work with you to create an energy cost management strategy for your business. You will know the return on investment to ensure you can proceed with confidence. See our 5-Star Value Promise and 5-Star Service Promise.
Cheaper electricity bills are what WiseUp does every day of the week. It’s not all about rates! It’s about strategy, education and positioning your business to understand and navigate the energy market – the smarter way.
How WiseUp Can Save on the Cost of Electricity
- Review all aspects of your energy bill with our clear and insightful Electricity Bill Audit
- Use real usage data to validate your usage against charges on your bill
- Where we find anomalies, we work with our strategic alliances in energy to problem solve
- Validate Solar savings have been realised; we have found several cases where businesses have paid thousands for Solar, and it was never switched on
- Identify where we can save you money on your energy bill
- Compare the market to get you the lowest energy rates
- Create a strategic plan and help you to choose the right energy provider and implement your plan into action
- Establish new contracts and plans as required via our streamlined energy procurement process
- Review the expected versus actual savings to ensure the plan is executed across the entire supply and retail chain
- Provide ongoing support as your real business partner in energy cost management
The WiseUp Advantage
- The smarter way to purchase energy so you save money on electricity
- End-to-end energy solutions
- Business strategy in energy cost management
- Experts in energy procurement.
- Lowest energy rates
- Simple reporting with in-depth data analysis
- Evidence-based decision making for informed and confident results
- Experts in energy billing and contract management
- Energy Industry experts providing insight into the changing energy market systems and structure
Industries We Work With
We have saved millions of dollars for our clients across a wide range of Business Categories. These Businesses now have cheaper power bills – the smarter way. We specialise in multi-site energy audits and procurement.
Clients Who Have Saved on the Cost of Electricity.
The WiseUp Way
Not for profit